Wednesday 4 June 2014


Larium

What is Lariam (mefloquine)?
Lariam s a medicine to prevent Malaria.
Please find the picture below of Larium prescribed for me.
Parasites that cause malaria typically enter the body through the bite of a mosquito. Malaria is common in areas such as Africa, South America, and Southern Asia.Mefloquine is a medicine used to treat malaria, a disease caused by parasites. This medicine works by interfering with the growth of parasites in the red blood cells of the human body.
Mefloquine is also used to prevent malaria.
Mefloquine may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
I recommend you check first your doctor to find about side effects before drinking this medicine.

I was very pleased by the advice given to me by my Doctor Monster


Stay Beautiful and Healthy!!


Ekene





http://www.drugs.com/mtm/lariam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment