Thursday 24 January 2013

BEAUTIFUL AFRICA DAY organised by AFtv in Denhaag Netherlands






On the 12th Of January 2013, I was one of the beauty contestants! It was organised By Aftv (African Television) in Denhaag Netherlands!
Tbl Model Managements gave all the models Great training on how to make introductory speech, catwalk and so on!
It was a great experience for me.
I had to shake hands with Nigerian Embassador in The Netherlands Dr. Mrs. Akanbi.
I was the 3rd runner up of the beauty pageant!
Miss Akua Manso was the designer for all the beautiful traditional outfits worn by the models!
Miss Sandra taylor was the coordinator for all the models!
During the pageant , we wore Traditional outfit, swim wear and Evening gown!
I just want to use this opportunity to thank Aftv, Tbl Modelmanagements, Designer Akua Manso, all the beautiful Pageant contestants and all my friends and family who supported me during the pageant!
xxx
Ekene








Dr. Mrs. Akanbi.














                                                   All the beautiful contestants











No comments:

Post a Comment