Monday 21 April 2014



MISS BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN DAY BEAUTY PAGEANT 2014 ORGANISED BY AFTV THE NETHERLANDS

I love this beautiful purple dress I wore to the Miss B.A.D (Beautiful African day) 2014 in De Deolen Rotterdam The Netherlands!!

I had the great honour and privilege to be the make-up artist for the beautiful contestants

I graced the occasion with my beautiful family, I also meet some great friends too

I gave them tips, coordination and words of inspiration to the beautiful models !

There were male and female contestant at the pageant.

I was one of the beauty contestants of  Miss B.A.D  2012,  my position was 3rd runner up

I had a great time at the occasion!!

Thank you for reading!! I hope you enjoy this write up and the pictures

xxx

Ekene Patience

www.fabulousbeauties.nl

















No comments:

Post a Comment