Friday 1 August 2014


I LOVE BEING A MAKE-UP ARTIST

I  enjoy modelling alot and being a make-up artist. After realizing I wanted to pursue makeup as a career, I spent the majority of my money from freelance and retail jobs on beauty products, brushes, cases… everything went right back into makeup. I loved what I did, made some money doing it and met the majority of my friends from the last four years because of it. I would wake up ready for set and go to bed excited for the next day.
I have been doing make up more thank 10 years now.

Incase you need a make-up artist or a model in The Netherlands, Please feel free to contact me.

www.fabulousbeauties.nl
                                                                                          ekenepatience@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment