Tuesday 27 January 2015

Happy Valentines Day In Advance My Beautiful Friends!


Hi my beautiful friends,
The Holiday season is here ( Valentines day is fast approaching)  and that means a lot of gift exchanging with family and friends. When it comes to gift giving and receiving, I have a few simple rules. The gift has to be personal and meaningful to the person who is receiving it. It has to be something the person needs, wants or is passionate about.
Iwill  share with you my favorite holiday gift giving ideas and also some of the gifts I will be giving my family and friends. 
What do you like to give your friends and family? Do share, I would love to hear from you.
Happy Holidays to you, my beautiful friend. May you learn to celebrate every day, not just the holidays.
Much Love! xx
Ekene Patience














No comments:

Post a Comment