Tuesday 28 January 2014




BEAUTIFUL MAKE UP  AND STYLING DONE BY ME!!!!   



I love making up and styling my self up for photo sessions!! it is winter, so i needed my eyes to look fresh and not cold as the weatherthe nights are drawing in quicker and the leaves are turning brown and crispy, I thought it apt to change up my makeup up a bit (maybe I was feeling a bit daring this day). I treated myself to a new lipstick from the YSL counter, I picked up this dark berry red colour in "Rouge Pur Couture 205". For my eyes I used a "lancome  Colour-Fix Cream Eye Shadow in Brown Perfection*" which is a lovely Taupe, Shimmer Brown.  I then blended it out on it's own with my Mary kay brush & Voila. My new love and eye staple was born. Now I just need the rest of the colours...(Mischievous giggle).
Are you changing up your makeup bag this winter?
thanks for reading!!
please visit my website 
www.fabulousbeauties.nl
if you need a make-over, or make up, manicure, pedicure or beauty tips  please contact me
xxxx
Ekene


































No comments:

Post a Comment