Wednesday 18 June 2014

                                     BEAUTIFUL IN AFRICAN OUTFIT

Hello there, My name is Ekene Patience. I love African Outfit!
The Photoshoot was made at my home in Zeeland, The Netherlands by a very talented photographer living in Amsterdam Area. Styling, make-up was done by me. I actually wore Mary Kay Pink Melon Lipstick for this shoot. I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant in The Netherlands.

I love Making myself up during my photosessions and alo other models and individuals.
Incase you need a beauty consultant, Please feel free to contact me!!
I love modelling and writing.
Modelling enables me to express my self with different emotions. I have shot with photographers in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Africa and so on.

Happy watching and remain Fabulous

xxxx


Ekene









No comments:

Post a Comment