Tuesday 25 November 2014

Ekene Patience Modelling


I am so grateful for God's blessings!
Since I was seventeen years old, I have been inspired and motivated by my friends to start modelling!
Then I was in Pre-Medical school , studying to gain entrance to become a Medical Doctor.
I was convinced by my good friends to contest for a beauty pageant then at Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Nigeria, which I won!
Even though, I did not end up being a Doctor, I was able to earn a University degree as a Biochemist!
After my beauty pageant, I have been in love with makeup fashion and beauty industry!
I am so happy to be able to do what I love!
These are pictures taken here in Africa ,The Netherlands and other E. U countries!
I am so happy to be a model, I am able to express myself and create different looks to inspire you my lovely!
Enjoy!
xxx
Model Ekene Patience
www.fabulousbeauties.nl






























































No comments:

Post a Comment