Thursday 18 June 2015

Beauty Shoot At Home


Hello my beautiful friends, in year 2014, I made these awesome pictures, whereby I did my styling and make-up myself.
For my makeup, I used my favourite makeup brands such as Mac Concealer, Mac foundation, Mary kay Powder, Make-Up studio, Mac blush, YSL red lipstick which i usually buy at  De bijenkorf in The Netherlands. The black and white dress is from Nelly.com.

These lovely pictures were made by a very talented photographer from Gent Belgium who came to my home in Zeeland in The Netherlands to shoot me.
My pretty little bag is by Michael Kors. it very cute and durable

I am a Photo model, Make-up artist and beauty consultant in The Netherlands.
I enjoy and feel happy making lovely pictures!
I hope these photos inspires you!
I love you
xoxo

Ekene Patience














No comments:

Post a Comment