Wednesday 1 July 2015

African Beauty!


Hello Loves! Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are doing well?
I just love the African touch in the first outfit and my sexy Ballerina dancer outfit!
It is now summer In The Netherlands. This outfit is ideal for the summer period.

I enjoy wearing lovely dresses and Short skirt especially in The Summer period. It reminds me of Nigeria where the weather is warmer. I am very happy to share with you my Make-Up Styling and Outfits!
Modelling is very important to me , I love to express myself by making pictures.

I am also a Photo Model and a Beauty Consultant  In The Netherlands. I have done shoots with more than 300 Professional Photographers in Europe. I always did my makeup and Styling!
I hope this look inspires you.

I love you!
xoxo
Ekene Patience





Lingerie from www.hunkemoller.com


                            Shoot at my home in Zeeland The Netherlands!





No comments:

Post a Comment