Sunday 5 July 2015

With Love from Africa!



Happy Sunday my amazing friends! I hope you are doing well!
As you all know, I love making pictures because Its great!
I did my makeup and styling in all these looks, I am a photo model and a beauty consultant in The Netherlands.
I am from Nigeria and I have been living in Holland for so many years.
I like to relate back to my root by wearing African Out fits and head Gear.
In case you need someone for your Makeup, Manicure, Pedicure, Please do not hesitate to contact me!
I love making others look fabulous too!
Check out my YouTube channel and other social media sites  (see link on the left hand side of this blog) for more inspiration!
If you need someone for your Styling and photo shoot, Please contact me as well!
I hope you!
xoxo

Ekene Patience
ekenepatience@yahoo.com

Accessories- www.watchstar.nl




















No comments:

Post a Comment