Saturday 22 August 2015

Beauty Shoot in The Train

 I love travelling in the train. Since I came to The Netherlands, I have been travelling with the train to school and to different cities for my photosessions. It is very convienient and reliable. Dutch trains are very clean. I usually travel with NS train, Arriva and Connexxion. I do not have a driving licence in The Netherlands, although I have a licence in Nigeria, I am unable to drive a car. I wish Nigeria can improve the rail way system and have a great means of transportation just like the dutch system.
So few weeks ago, I decided to pay tribute and make some lovely shot in the train just to remind my self how happy it is to travel in a train.  Makeup and styling done by me
I hope these pictures inspires you.
I love you
xoxo  Ekene Patience
Accessories- www.watchstar.nl










No comments:

Post a Comment