Monday 31 August 2015

Glamour Shoot In Zeeland, The Netherlands!

 Last week Friday I took an adventure with a photographer who came from Belgium to my home in The Netherlands to shoot me. We went to a nearby village in Zeeland, the name of the village is too complex to pronounce. So we made these fabulous shoot. I am wearing a beautiful gown I converted into a skirt in this picture! I make a lot of photos, so it is essential to be creative with my clothing in other to be able to crate different style and look each time am having a photo session!
I am wearing a dress from Nelly, Accessories from www.watchstar.nl  ad high heels I bought few years ago!
The shoot went really nice, although it was for one hour only!
My photo session usually last two to three hours!
I hope these pictures and poses inspires you!
Stay beautiful!
Xoxo
Ekene Patience





No comments:

Post a Comment