Wednesday 9 September 2015

Beauty Shoot In Lingerie and Brown Dress!

Hello my amazing friends! I hope you all are having a great week! Here are some of the pictures I made here in The Netherlands. For the red outfit, I am wearing my favorite red Marlies Dekker bra and an African head gear which I tied around my waist to create a unique stylish look! I am wearing my new beautiful Brazilian hair which I absolutely love! Styling such hair is very easy, you just add small quantity of water, pink oil, anti clit spray hair serum and you are good to go! No much heat required.
For my skin care, I am presently using Nivea Body milk. I also use nivea bad oil in batth and also add a little bit dettol for disinfectant to kill all unwanted bacteria. I am also loving L'Oreal anti age day and night cream for my face.

The lingerie in the second outfit is from a very kind photographer who came to shoot me at my home in Zeeland in The Netherlands. We went to a nearby stream close to my home to shoot, then I spotted two men sitting beside a Maserati car, I asked the gentlemen if I can shoot beside their car, they voluntarily gave me the car keys and I had an awesome shoot!

I hope these pictures inspires you!
I love you!
Xoxo

Ekene Patience

Accessories- www.watchstar.nl









No comments:

Post a Comment